7.06.2011

Old Shirt, New Life

Have you ever had a t-shirt that you wore to death but couldn't bear to get rid of? How about one where you loved the picture, but hated the fit?  That was the case for me.  I had a Mickey Mouse t-shirt that I picked up on vacation a few years ago. LOVED the picture, couldn't stand the way it fit when I wore it.  Consequently it sat in the closet...until I decided to do this.  Now it is used on a daily basis and on display for all to see.   




                                                My favorite detail.....{on the back corner}.


Do you have a clothing item that you just can't bear to part with?  What would you do to get out of the dark corner in the closet? 

1 comment:

debbi said...

I love it! Wish I would have done that with a couple of shirts, but I don't think I could have made them look this good. Well done!